Nanci began her career in 1988, when she obtained her Real Estate License. She would not accept anything but the best from herself. To ensure this she continued to advance in her profession by becoming a licensed Real Estate Broker in 1991. In 1992 Nanci progressed in her training by completing upper level coursework. This resulted in her achieving the qualifications for CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) and GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute). Less than 2% of Realtors nationwide have earned these prestigious designations.
In 1994 Nanci, along with her staff & supporting agents, opened her own company Sauder Real Estate, Inc. In addition, Nanci owns Community Financial, Inc., which is a full service mortgage corporation, and West Foothill Escrow.
Nanci's "Personal Touch," excellent qualifications and extreme dedication to her craft have rapidly placed her among the elite in her field.
Nanci's aggressive style and motivation make her uniquely qualified to represent you. In talking to Nanci you see and feel the enthusiasm and energy she puts into each and every transaction. A naturally positive and upbeat individual, Nanci will treat you like you expect to be treated.
You are her main concern and your continued satisfaction and repeat business is the focus that she keeps. She confides that "Selecting the right Realtor is a critical decision in todays changing market. A CRS, GRI, SRES designee assures top quality professional representation."
• Top Selling Agent
• Top Listing Agent More Than 17 Years In the Pomona Valley and Inland Empire areas
• Extensive Knowledge of Creative Finance and credit restoration and
• Continually Updating (Training Programs and Seminars)
• Multiple Listing Services for Numerous Boards of Realtors
• Residential, Multi-Residential, Income, Investment, Exchange
• Nation-Wide Relocation/Property Management
• Member of The National Association of Realtors
*Member of the Citrus Valley Association of Realtors
• Member of the Residential Sales Council
• Past Chairman of PVBR Membership
• Past Chairman of PVBR Public Relations
• Past member of The Pomona Valley Board Grievance Committee
* Member of CAMB
* Member of The Apartment Owners Association